Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Last Day

Tomorrow is my last day of college classes. I'll admit that this semester went by a lot faster than I expected it to, and tomorrow just sort of crept up on me and all of a sudden it's here! Woah, easy now.

I'd say that I am definitely more educated now than I was when I started my University education, and isn't that what all that tuition is for anyway? Making you feel educated? Perhaps I'll be a bit more thoughtful and sentimental upon graduation.

Until then, it's a strange feeling walking around campus and thinking "this is probably the last time I'll be walking here for quite some time."

Cheers to finals and packing! Cheers to my choir concert tomorrow! And blimey cheers to weather that makes our apartment 83 degrees! Just kidding on that last one, by the way.

No comments: