Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tests

As we round into Friday, I am finishing up my second "exam week" this semester. In the accounting program, they give us the week off from classes (thank goodness) and we have exams in all of our classes (Audit, Systems, and Financial). Conveniently, I guess, my Doctrine and Covenants exams fell on the same weeks as the accounting exams...thus, I have found myself taking 4 exams in 4 days twice this semester (I guess three times once finals come around).
Honestly, it's not that bad. I enjoy not having to worry about homework assignments and being able to have some free time along with my studying.
As of right now, I have completed three of my four exams for this week...BUT.

My most difficult test, intermediate financial accounting is tomorrow (today), and I have to be in the testing center by noon. I've studied for at least a few if not more than several hours today.
percentage of completion, installment sales, cost recovery, earnings management, loan covenants, earnings-based bonus plans, bad debt and warranties, inventory accounting, lower of cost or market, fair value, debt concepts...so. many. concepts. and. problems.

Ready for my fool-proof solution that has yet to fail me in my college career??

stop studying and go to bed.
nighty night.

No comments: