Sunday, December 21, 2008

Summer and Fall Digital

These are some of the photos that i've taken over the past 5 months or so. I just decided to go through some of the old groups of photos i have and pick out some of my favorite ones (without people for the most part). Hopefully this will start me going again and i'll keep up with photographing and posting.
Salt Lake Temple
On a Walk
Front Row Fanatics
First Snow on the Mountains
Multnomah Falls
Oregon Coast
Tualatin Commons
Rose Garden
Portland Temple
Jack Johnson in Salt Lake
Hinckley Building
Lady Bug
well. . .there they are. For descriptions, click on the photo and it'll take you to my flickr site with titles and descriptions.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I like all of these, especially the ones of the temples and the bell tower one. oh and I miss you